09 November 2004

Federalist Society National Convention

Thursday starts the Federalist Society convention. Sadly, I shan't be in attendence as there are these people (judges) who just have an unreasonable expectation that I will be in court to represent my clients. Not sure why, but they have the power to throw me in jail so I must remain hereabouts.

The one part of the convention that pertains to this blog is on the first day:
Criminal Law: The PATRIOT Act: A Three-Year Retrospective

Hon. Viet D. Dinh, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center and Former Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, U.S. Department of Justice
Mr. Timothy Lynch, Director, Project on Criminal Justice, Cato Institute
Prof. Nadine Strossen, President, American Civil Liberties Union and New York Law School
Hon. Christopher A. Wray, Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
Judge Samuel A. Alito Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit (Moderator)
If anybody feels like being my roving reporter and send a blow-by-blow I'd really like to cover what is said.

Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice and a great blog to read. I have also a site. You can check it any time you want.

Burbank Commercial Real Estate - One of the best Burbank Commercial Real Estate Companies there are. If you want to get a house in Burbank, click here to visit your Burbank Commercial Real Estate at http://www.burbankcommercialrealestate.org