01 February 2008

Not Happy: CLTV

Filmed and edited it last night. Left computer on for Adobe Premire Pro to compile it over night. Woke up at 6 and it had stopped for some unknown reason which could range from a Windows break down to my cat walking across the keyboard. Started recompiling at 6:10 and it's been telling me that it will be done in about 57 minutes ever since. It's 6:50 and it's now telling me 58 minutes (so far 50% compiled).

Sorry folks, but it looks as though CLTV won't be done in time to go up this morn since I have to upload it after it compiles and then add tags. That means it'll be up sometime around 6 p.m. tonight.

Of course, all these problems would be solved if anybody out there knows Steve Jobs and could convince him to donate to me a totally pimped out worked up Mac Pro (I figure that a Mac Pro with everything is probably only $25K; that's pocket change for Jobs). Then compiling would probably take about 3 minutes and this problem would never occur again. Heck, I'd even be willing to put up a $500 a week ad for Apple on my site to pay it off.

No comments: