20 June 2004

The Hammer

Well. I finally got my new war hammer in and put it up on the wall.

For those of you who don't know I buy one of these when I have an absolute victory in a jury trial or I get an absolute victory in appellate court - no "moral victories" or "good/great results", only total success. As you can see, they are few and far between.

The two smaller are cavalry models and the larger is an infantry weapon. The latest is from the per curiam appellate victory a while back as to the unconstitutional search of my client and her truck (it took a while to get in).

BTW: For those who don't know an old nickname of mine is Hammer. And the entire basis of it is that it rhymes with my last name. Ken "The Hammer" Lammers. If there are any other reasons no one has told me to my face. ;-)

No comments: