1) CrimLaw Radio Style
2) Hey, I got linked in German. (twice)
3) I won't believe that the MSM is truly interested in blogs until I'm mentioned in the NYTimes, Washington Post, and Guardian.
4) Anonymous rape complaints.
5) To name change or not to name change, that is the question.
6) Prosecutorial misconduct from a PD's perspective.
7) Is the deck stacked in DUI cases?
8) Peremptory challenges.
9) Feds investigate a traffic court.
10) How are you supposed to take a shower without breaking the law?
11) Exploitation at strip clubs? Say it ain't so . . .
12) A federal judge stops a plea agreement and orders the prosecutors to prove it anyway. LvLaporte.