31 October 2007

Things Police Officers Wish They Could Say

1. I'm sorry Ma'am, but with an unlicensed gun concealed in your purse, plus the DWI, you are a real criminal.

2. Hey John, get out of the car and come over and say "Thank You". We stopped the guy who pays our salary!

3. Yeah, I do have bank robbers to catch, but that might be dangerous, so I'm going to play it safe and write you this ticket.

4. Hurry it up? Sure, I'll hurry it up! I'll just go back to the cruiser and write the citation. Do you have food and water in the car? This shouldn't take more than six hours.

5. Do you know why I stopped you, or do you think like you drive?

6. What do you mean I won't believe you? Just because you've got 3-kilos of Smack and two bodies in the trunk, it doesn't mean there isn't a perfectly reasonable explanation.

7. No, you've got that wrong. I'm even tougher without the badge and gun.

8. Of course, you didn't do it. You just happened to start your wind sprints in the department store, the VCR was a training weight, and the security guards provided motivation.

9. She started it? That's the best you can do? My 4 year old does better than that when I ask why his sister is crying.

10. You have the right to remain silent. Do you have the ability?

1 comment:

Dad said...

*sigh*

This is exhibit #1 in why defense attorneys will always have job security...