1) Interior Minister Prince Naif yesterday urged everybody to cooperate in the Kingdom's fight against drugs. "Drugs are more dangerous than wars and catastrophes," the Saudi Press Agency quoted the prince as saying.
2) "Drug prohibition helps the U.S. maintain a racial apartheid prison-industrial complex."
3) Police foiled a bid to smuggle high quality charas to Punjab and arrested the alleged supplier on Tuesday.
4) The SDU has uncovered intelligence that Chinese-sourced chemical precursors, such as PMK, were being shipped to the Netherlands to turn into pills to export to Australia or smuggled into Australia for local ecstasy production.
5) [The heroin dealer] was initially co-operative his manner soon changed and he then refused to remove his hand from his genital area.
6) We found [heroin] for sale within 26 minutes of arriving in central Hove.
7) "Marijuana is among the most frequently used illicit drugs by women during their childbearing years and there is growing concern that marijuana abuse during pregnancy, either alone or in combination with other drugs, may have serious effects on fetal brain development. There is strong evidence that THC, the main psychoactive component of marijuana, crosses the placenta, that maternal marijuana abuse results in intrauterine growth retardation and that infants exposed to marijuana exhibit a temporary syndrome that includes lethargy and decreased muscle tone. Fetal exposure to THC can also result in attention deficits, learning disabilities and behavioral problems. A new study using rats found that THC combined with mildly intoxicating doses of alcohol induced widespread nerve cell death in the brain. The study is published in the Annals of Neurology, the official journal of the American Neurological Association."
8) Drug dealers looking for extra profits apparently added lead flakes to packets of marijuana, inflating their value while causing dozens of cases of serious poisoning.
9) The next marijuana.
10) An Accra circuit court on Wednesday remanded into prison custody a businessman who expelled 68 pellets of drugs suspected to be cocaine.
11) Cocaine and benzos in a 2 year old.