1) Citizens express doubt about Drug Court.
2) Canada: Justice Minister proposes mandatory minimums for drug crimes.
3) Does a prisoner have a constitutional right to a DNA test?
4) In New York they're trying a Lebanese man for selling weapons to Colombians in Romania.
5) What happens when you exercise your 1st Amendment speech rights on the campus of Central Connecticut State University, as part of a class project? Why, Professor Paula Anderson calls the police about your un-PC behavior (of course).
6) Sheriff sues Craig's List over "Erotic Services" section.
7) The screenwriter for "To Kill a Mockingbird" has left the mortal coil.