22 April 2003

_______________________________________________________

The sheer audacity of this is something which you just have to admire.

If the IRS is dumb enough to pay reparations in the amount of $500,000 to the lady maybe I can get them to pay me. I am of German heritage (as are about 30% of Americans) and in the last century those of German heritage were forced to give up their culture, language (which used to be much as Spanish is now), and had to fight two wars against the land whence they came. And I should be due some money for the anti-Catholic repressions of the Know-Nothings, the passage of the Blaine Amendments, the under-representation of Catholics in the body-politic (only one president for a 30% portion of the citizenry in 200+ years).

Yeah, I should get some money.

.

No comments: