1. A stripper who "spray-painted her ankle-monitoring device to match her outfit" during her first murder trial gets a retrial.
2. The question in this case is whether you are safer in prison than out on the street after killing a group of 1%ers.
3. "Man arrested with girlfriend's body in suitcase faces murder trial" No, really?
4. Killing over rims?!?
5. Sneak marijuana into Bali - face the death penalty.
6. Some juries in California are returning fewer death sentences (but it seems not to be a treand).