1) Jurors in luv.
2) If you can't get the gangs out of business through criminal convictions, maybe you can sue them out of existence?
3) In New Zealand they are going to start questioning every single female about potential abuse when she comes to the hospital. I gotta ownder if they'll extend this to ladies coming in to give birth.
4) The first guy to the US Attorney's office in the Vick case is . . .
5) Gore guilty - gets alternative sentencing.
6) First mistake? Faking your own kidnapping in order to get money to pay your gambling debts. The second? Firing the lawyer who is keeping you out of jail.
7) "For years and years, the line from prosecutors across the state was, ‘We will not use the death penalty as a bargaining chip.' If you ask prosecutors today, the reason they say they need it is to use it as a bargaining chip."
8) Tacoma, the first municipality to figure out that young trouble makers are terrified of Mozartt
9) Methinks somebody's law licanse might be in jeopardy.