10 August 2007

Yes, I changed the links

And I'll probably be doing some more changes before I'm through. The blogs I've linked to as prosecutors aren't all posting about criminal law, but not many prosecutors are so I included them on the hope that every so often there'd be something (Brian Patton, c'mon down, you're the next contestant on the Post is Right).

I did away with the daily read section. The blogs I most often read are at the top of the section they're now in. Most of the time I'm reading by rss feed / My Yahoo! now anyway.

I pulled the BigWig blogs out of the long list not so much because they are the BigWigs, but because they are consistently publishing with good quality.

A number of blogs in the long list appear to have faded away. I don't have time now; I'll have to go in and fix them soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me on the blog roll!

Kirk C. Chavez said...

Ken,

You and I are brothers when it comes to language.

I am snickered at constantly for the terms I use, but some oddball word combo's are stuck in my head--like:

BigWig
Fancy-Dancy
Cahoots
Knuckle-Head
Richity-Rich
Goody-Goody Two Shoes

How do I know that your familiar with all these as well.

Kirk

Ken Lammers said...

Yeah, I blame the language thing on my parents watching tons of old movies on TNT as I was growing up. Except, of course, for the "Goody-Goody Two Shoes" language, which I think might actually have been learned from an Adam Ant video (y'know, back when MTV actualy had music videos on it).