1) Wanna keep a municipal job in South Africa? Make sure you get it before they decide to crack down (and be willing to rat out the guy who sold you the job).
2) A judge tells a sick offender that he wants to make sure the offender dies in custody.
3) In Florida it is apparently unethical for judges to disagree.
4) Washington Supreme Court says tough luck, the police can trick you into giving evidence against yourself.
5) Is the US worse than Libya et al. because we imprison more people?
6) Boys and their toys. How many gadgets in the courtroom are too many gadgets in the courtroom?
7) But we shouldn't be prosecuting the rich anyway, should we?