1) Ack! Groin First + Oak Beam = Caught Burglar.
2) Skelly's just a little too interested in the Russian mob.
3) I want more time in prison. I actually had a client do something like this once. The prosecutor just stood there dimbfounded as I told him my client wouldn't agree to the deal unless he agreed to more time. Of course, then he agreed.
4) In the UK they are once again threatening tho arrest people who don't come to court.
5) What do baseball players' urine samples have to do with White Collar Crime?
6) Tired of losing cases because of DNA? Public Defender Dude offers the perfect defense.
7) Formalism by Joshua Claybourn.
8) Paying juror from a mistrial to consult in the retrial: illegal, unethical, or just in bad taste?