24 January 2005

Stories of Interest

1) "Bellevue police and U.S. Secret Service agents are investigating one of the latest trends in credit card fraud: A ``false front'' that's attached to an ATM." Great, now I have to yank on the front of ATM's before I use 'em.

2) For those of you of a more hedonistic bent - Good News!!! Strippers and customers can fondle and caress each other in Las Vegas.

3) A ticket for shoveling snow. Wish I'd known about that law when I was a kid.

4) Give me the money or I'll use my laser pointer to make you sit through hours of a useless power point display. I'd pay.

5) Hmmm . . . An editor who wants to arrest everybody in North Dakota who cohabitates.

6) Okay, a web site, a series of strange men, and women in "silly high heels" coming to apartments kinda gives away what's going on.

7) Little by little, the entirety of Britain is being stolen.

No comments: