1) 9.3 million ID thefts took place last year, mostly from dumpster diving. LvLaporte
2) Okay, if you call and ask the pizza delivery girl you robbed for a date you deserve to go to jail. LvCrimProf
3) SWVaLaw goes over the important things to remember during an appeal.
4) In the Connecticut first death penalty in 40 years case the Supreme Court has slapped down one stay but not yet the other.
5) Watching the Supreme Court through the eyes of someone who still thinks it works.
6) A new test for when pulled over on suspicion of a DUI.