1) A judge comments on the judicial disciplinary process.
2) Professor Groot was one of the best professors at W&L. I learned the common law definitions of several crimes because of him. Not because I was in his class, mind you, but because my roomate was and he was so terrified of Groot that he would spend hours drilling on the common law crimes until all of us could recite the elements in our sleep.
3) Imagine if you found out the girl you just bought a drink for is that client who hasn't returned your calls or come to see you. Now imagine that the charge you've been assigned to represent her for is underage drinking.
4) Can your client's other lawyer be as annoying as his relatives?
5) Traffic cameras cause more crashes. No surprise there. Traffic cameras are a scam to make the city a lot of money. Sadly, no surprise there either.
6) What's the fun in making the stripper stay so far away? I mean, isn't this unduly prejudicial to short-sighted people? That's got to violate the 14th Amendment.