1) A woman in Kenya is arrested for having an abortion.
2) In possibly the most ineffective issuance of arrest warrants ever, the UN tribunal sitting to determine who killed the Lebanese Prime Minister - and nobody thinks that Hezbullah will ever let them be brought to trial.
3) The former President of Taiwan is indicted for embezzling 7+ million while in office.
4) The trial of the two Egyptian police officers who killed a kid and started the rebellion has been put off and might end up with more serious charges.
5) I don't know anything about Japanese criminal procedure, but apparently they appoint jurors rather than having a jury selection process like the U.S. Also, the comments on this murder charge are interesting and seem to indicate that rape & murder in Japan carries about a 2 year punishment.
6) This guy got 2 years for torturing a dog to death during a burglary. The prosecutor asked for 5 years. He deserves every second of the time.
7) If someone steals your purse hit his car with your cane so the police can track him down later.
8) Don't plug your cell phone into someone else's socket in Maine.
9) It's time for new judges in Virginia. Congratulations to each and every one of you. I'm sure you'll all be magnanimous, brilliant jurists, smart enough to agree with my analyses and realize that the argument the other guy is making is just so bogus.