09 June 2009

Reviewing My CrimLaw Live Broadcast Last Night

Well, Ustream worked perfectly and streamed like a champ. I had some issues with keeping the broadcast concise and on point (yes, I rambled some) and I think it hurt the points I was trying to make. On the other hand, unlike when I filmed and edited offline it took a lot longer for me because I would reshoot (and reshoot and reshoot) trying to make things perfect and then spend even more time editing it. Livecasting meant it was one and done.

Yes, I am broadcasting in black and white. The reason for this is that I have the curly, energy-saving lights and they make color filming look yellow. I may switch back to folament style lights in the future if I keep doing this.

As of now, I plan to try and do this every Monday at 8 p.m. See ya'll next time.

No comments: