1) Skelly is gone. :`(
2) And so is Feddie.
3) Scott's still baiting lawprofs, making fun of marketers, and telling them dang worthless kids to get off his lawn and go work for a living.
4) Mark is slowly unfolding his "How to treat a jury" exposition.
5) How loud do you have to yawn to be found in contempt?
6) You're liable if you call the police during a robbery and someone is killed in the ensuing shootout?
7) I'm not sure that allowing 18 year olds to drink will discourage "binge" drinking - especially since "binge" drinking has been redefined by prohibitionists from a multi-day bender to a fairly normal 5 drinks (4 if you're female) - but here's an interesting post about whether the federal blackmail requiring the drinking age to be 21 might be unconstitutional.
8) Windy wants you to support a Feminazi scumbag.
9) Who needs permission for a DUI blood test? In Kentucky you just wait until they're asleep . . .
10) Yep, California, the land that pioneered marijuana hang-nail therapy. (You know it's bad when NPR is calling them out)
Post a Comment