27 July 2003




Of Interest in the Blawgosphere:

(1) Yes, thank ya'll for your interest, I have not been posting on Kobe much. I look forward to it going to trial to actually sort out all the garbage and give us some substantive information.

If you want Kobe info I suggest you check The Southern California Law Blog which is keeping a pretty close eye on things.

(2) I think I've posted about as much as I should on the Pryor nomination. It's not really criminal so it doesn't fit well here. I just got swept up when the observations I was making to the committee hearing were also noticed by others.

If you want everything on the Pryor nomination, I suggest Southern Appeal who's following it indepth.

(3) Just in time for the Bar exam, Matt over at Stop the Bleating! found God.

(4) Donald, at All Deliberate Speed, professes his unrequited crush on Ann Coulter just in time before he leaves the blawgosphere.

We'll miss the well thought out blawg and I wish him well. All I ask is that he do me the same favor I asked of Orin Kerr when he left Volokh.

~

No comments: