09 January 2009

Anonymous Prosecutor

I went over to Matlock's place because I was going to tweak him about a certain rash statement denying the natural football superiority of the SEC. In the end, I just didn't have enough cruelness in my heart, but I did stumble across a post I think everybody should read - Top Ten Things Prosecutors Hate About Defense Attorneys:
6. Forgetting I have a boss and office policies. I don't get to make this stuff up as I go. As much as I would like to dismiss the crappy case, I can't. As much as I would like to reduce it to a misdemeanor, I can't. I have a boss. We have office policies. If I want to have this job next week, I have to follow them. Don't like it, then take it up with my boss.
I'm sure ya'll will have all sorts of fun reading the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually glad Florida beat OU. I wanted OU to be embarrassed the same way they embarrassed Tech. I think the SEC has the best defense and the Big XII has the best offense. Obviously, defense wins championships.