28 February 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year








My High School starts its playoff tonight against Sayre High and should beat them handily (yeah, I know I'm tempting fate by saying that) and Friday at 8 p.m. play the #1 ranked team in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Scott County (which shredded Henry Clay High School last night). I can't make it to either game but I am hopeful that at least Friday's game will be streamed over the internet by WLAP. If there are any Kentucky folks out there let me know if you've got the scoop on if, when, and where the high school games will be played on the net.



My College is now ranked 23d and starts its NCAA Division III (bracket here) run on Friday at 6 p.m. against Capital University and should win. 7 p.m. Saturday Centre should play the winner of the Transylvania University - Wooster game. Wooster is ranked #2 in the nation and, unless Transy pulls a miracle out of its hat, should be the team Centre faces.

I think I'll be able to listen to Centre's Friday game on Capital's streaming radio. I'd prefer to find another source. I still haven't found a source where I can listen to the Saturday game. If anyone knows someone who's streaming that over the net please let me know.

Bonus: Here's the 60 foot shot from Centre's victory over Trinity last week.

No comments: