10 June 2012

New Format - Same as Ye Olde Format

I put this format back up finally.

I had gone with a format I found online which rotates stories I preferred at the top. It wasn't perfect, but it worked okay. Then it started to act a little strange and some of the graphics would not come up anymore. So, I tried a couple other formats which I had found online and apparently, Blogger has changed itself so these would not work now (they worked back when I tested them against the one I ended up using).

The formats Blogger offered did not work too ell and often appeared differently depending upon which browser I checked them with. The very fancy newest formats which Blogger is offering worked wonderfully but did not seem to leave any room for links.

So, it's back to this basic format that I wrote myself way back when I was still trying to write webpages.

No comments: