26 October 2005

WindyPundit acknowledged that my commercial was okay, but challenged me to better this one.

Holy cow! That's hilarious. It almost makes me want to move to Austin and bill 2,500 hours a year. Almost.

Anyway, I can't compete with that. I'm just one guy putting things together himself. Heck, I don't know if that many people have even stepped into my office - much less that many at one time. And I'm surely not going to license the music to Rocky. Still, the gauntlet has been thrown . . .

BTW - Perhaps even more hilarious than the video is the reaction here. Some people just have no sense of humor at all. Here's a hint: if the first thing you do when you view the video is start counting who's in what group - you've had an anti-discrimination practice for too long

3 comments:

Windypundit said...

Hey, I didn't mean to throw any gauntlets. That would imply that I had to do a music video of my own, and believe me, no one wants that.

Ken Lammers said...

At least theirs was intentionally humorous. This gentleman won a $500,000,000 award and he's still working? I'd take my third and left for some place with beautiful women and lots of sun.

Ken Lammers said...

BTW - WP, it's too late. You have already obligated yourself to make a video and post it on your blog.