04 August 2005

Careful What You Wish For

Well, after griping about not having clients come visit there comes a client during my open office hours. He even brings his 3 month old son and his baby's momma.

About half way through the interview he apologizes for the odor coming from his son. I've been around plenty of kids so the odor isn't bothering me that much and I tell him so. Then he hands the baby off to momma. To give the kid credit he knew exactly what momma exists for and he starts grabbing. I ignore it, trying not to embarrass her. Then, out of the corner of my eye I see momma reach up, pull the right side of her blouse down, get what God gave her out, and shove the baby's face on it.

The rest of the interview I concentrated my view on Client with laser-beam precision.

No comments: