15 August 2005

Lex Radio 081405 Nullification in the Courtroom






Click on the Logo to find the rss for the PodCast.

Click on the Title above it for a direct download.


This week's LexCast is about nullification in the courtroom and how it is used by prosecutors, judges, and juries (for some reason the ability to nullify has never been extended to the defendant or defense counsel). The audiocast is somewhat choppy; editing via audacity is a little rough, especially if you're still figuring out what's what (and I most definitely am). As well, I did this extemporaneously so it's not nearly as focused or efficient as I might have hoped for. The LexCast doesn't descend entirely into a rant but it could be better organized. I guess the lesson here is that if I'm going to actually cover a specific topic with some depth it would be good to do a little bit of an outline ahead of time. Oh well, live & learn. Hopefully ya'll will still find something interesting and useful in this week's LexCast. Enjoy!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the audiocast. The other curate here is a former prosecutor, so I had someone interesting to discuss this with afterwards.

Ken Lammers said...

I'm glad you like it. I'm probably going to put more up in reply to Tom sometime soon - not sure if I'll post it or podcast it but it may be a coouple days down the road (my next couple days are packed).