1) Okay, I admit it. I want to be a fly on the wall when the prosecutor next talks to this officer. Well, maybe not the wall since the paint is probably going to scorch and peel.
2) Georgia: experts can testify to all the junk they want to in criminal cases but civil cases are too important for all those hijinks.
3) Whatdoya'know? The defense attorney isn't always the bad guy in plea bargaining.
4) Hmmmm . . . I wonder what his grades were like? I'd bet they were better than the dog's marks.
5) Apparently they haven't heard about Crawford across the pond. Maybe we can lend them Scalia for a while to straighten them out.
6) Strip searching someone in front of a camera is wrong - even if you get police permission beforehand.
7) CAT HUNTING? What a jerk.
8) Off color - and weird (but worksafe).
9) Okay, if you are going to bond someone out of jail make sure your money doesn't smell like marijuana.