1) In Japan "it's considered an extremely serious offense to charge someone with a crime without being sure of his guilt, and it often takes Japanese prosecutors weeks or even months to bring formal charges in crimes while they sift through evidence and make sure they're not making a mistake."
2) "[M]arijuana's future is hazy."
3) Really? Is the Supreme Court really considering hearing argument over whether Obama is a natural-born citizen?
4) "Heroin prescription for addicts is not a viable long-term treatment option."
5) Are victim impact videos just a test of who has a really good multi-media expert?