1) Segregation in prison is subject to strict scrutiny.
2) In Canada being acquitted is not enough to keep you from being brought back to trial. The disadvantage of not having that pesky double jeopardy clause.
3) India is thinking about reforming its criminal system.
4) Euro countries are going to start sharing criminal backgrounds.
5) Setting cameras up around town doesn't help stop crime.
6) Kicked the drug habit but sold to pay off his former dealers.
7) Crime goes down in Japan but criminal acts by foreigners go up.
8) An Iranian girl is sentenced to 100 lashes when a judge doesn't belief her rape claim.