1) Is it really an escape if you just get off the bus at the wrong stop?
2) Is an innocent serving a life term?
3) A chief PD asks the judges to eval his employees. While I guess that could be helpful I must agree with Skelly that observation by the bosses would probably be more appropriate.
4) The Brits have moved beyond our silly concern with firearms; they're now concentrating on taking away knives.
via UK Criminal Justice
5) What people think about capital punishment.
6) Looks like English juries may be heading the way of the Dodo.
7) A prosecutor uses his mother's name to get a credit card.