1) Well, it looks like Texas will have life without parole after all (even if it means loaded guns in prison).
2) Independent counsels never die, and some don't even fade away.
3) So, how many of those firearms do you think the officers actually dumped 5 miles out?
4) Just naming the dog Mr. Mooch Face should have bee a crime by itself, much less the devil-worshipping, toxic dump claims.
5) From Musings and Rants (via Skelly)
Client: "That judge don't understand my problems."
Me: "No, that judge doesn't care about your problems."
Yep, I've had that discussion a couple or more times.