1) Hung jury in the case of a man accused of killing an officer.
2) "A Chicago podiatrist was condemned to death by a federal jury Monday for fatally shooting a disabled woman at point-blank range to keep her from testifying against him in a $1 million Medicare fraud case."
3) "Two Louisville Metro Police officers and the city aren't liable for the shooting death of a handcuffed man who attacked the officers with a box-cutter knife, a Jefferson County jury has decided."
4) "Four women who claim legendary record producer Phil Spector pointed a gun at them in separate incidents may testify against him in his September murder trial, a judge ruled today. . . . But the defense could also claim a partial victory today, with the judge ruling that jurors won't be allowed to hear about the two times Spector was convicted of gun-related violations."
5) "Jury selection is getting underway in the case of a U.S. Marshal charged with shooting a man after a traffic dispute."
6) "A man charged with setting a fire that killed a Houston firefighter was convicted of murder Monday afternoon."
7) "Jury clears businessman in VAT fraud case."