1) What happens when you tell a PD that she will be in court all day because you are making sure her traffic ticket is called last? R E V E N G E
2) W&M law students are teaching those in jail. Great, now the jail house lawyers will have more ammo. The law student from W&M told me . . . (of course, the jail house lawyer won't fess up that they were discussing "To Kill a Mockingbird" at the time)
3) The worst part of this is the wounded kitten after the attempted escape by tractor.
4) Federal employees: the perfect mugging victims?
5) Not enough left wing ranting in your comments? The Agony and the Ecstasy provides you the perfect way to provide your own with the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat.
6) The much awaited Becker-Posner Blog is finally up and running. Now, who are these guys anyway?
7) Gotta admit I never thought I'd see a link to this from Lex Communis. NOT WORK FRIENDLY
That is totally unfair.
As you know I am a plaintiff's employment attorney. I have handled many cases on behalf of women who have been subjected to sexual harassment. My purpose in linking to "virtual bartender" was to illustrate the evils that arise when men objectify women. Particularly buxom young women in hot pants who smile invitingly and serve you beer at your request, and, as I learned last night, perform other requests.
I'm doing a public service for Heaven's sake.
Yes, and it's particularly exploitative if you enter the words kiss, @ss, breast, light, hair, etc. Although "knee" was just evil.
More exploitation under strip, dance, hair, and lie.
Okay, I'm done. No more going to the almost porn site for me. Honest. I swear!!!!
Post a Comment