Click the radio to get today's CrimLaw Radio.
1) Virginia to Banish Juvenile Death?
2) Prince Charles and the Islamic Death Penalty.
3) $230,000 not to kill a man.
4) Don't commit bigamy in China.
5) Is the snitch only believable when he testifies for the FBI? Or can he still be believed when he testifies against it?
6) Incompetent to be interviewed?
7) Killers against the death penalty.
1) 8 tons of drugs defended by rocket launchers.
2) Is having a bank safe door in your house probable cause?
3) Smuggling drugs in chocolate cars.
1) Nolte sued for a rape when he wasn't even there.
2) Prosecutors: You cannot comment on "taking the 5th".
3) New York to have negative crime numbers.
4) Use a getaway car that runs.
5) Cool, the Intoxilyzer 8000 - sure to have just as many problems and errors as the 5000. Not that it will make much difference since most defendants won't have the money to hire experts to fight it.
1) Skakel to the Connecticut Supreme Court.
2) Ginsberg removed by the Minnesota Supreme Court.
3) In Kentucky the defendant must have all the ingredients before he can be convicted of cooking meth.